Rohit Verma replaced for Admission Open promosBy smedia • Feb 20th, 2010 • Category: Lifestyle
Aman Productions ‘Admission Open’ is finally all set to release in March– The film by acclaimed southern director Satyam also stars the likes of veteran Anupam Kher along with Ashish Vidyarthi, Ankush Khanna and Pramod Mouthu.
The plot of the film revolves around a group of revolutionary students out to open their own college and though it‘s an eye opener to our educational system– there is something else that seems to be equally controversial if not more!
We come to hear that the film was styled and designed by Rohit Verma- but for the promos of the film the makers roped in designer Umair Zafar!
Now that got us thinking- why would the makers wish to switch their designer for the promo of the film especially since the promos are the first thing that draws audiences to theatres?
Looks like someone knows the job better, wotsay Rohit! -Sampurn
- Umair Zafar-s Honeymoon and bridal beach wear out in stores
- Fashion designer Umair Zafar, who has designed clothes for some big wigs of Bollywood and fashionistas has recently launched his...
- Party aur Dhokha with Amit Verma
- It’s party time for everyone as the festive season is just around the corner with Christmas and New Years; everyone...
- Rohit Bal is grand finale designer for Wills India Fashion Week
- The Grand Finale designer for the Wills India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 in New Delhi has been chosen. It is...
- Rohit Bal to do WIFW grand finale in flamboyant style
- New Delhi, Oct 6,He is known as the master of fabric and fantasy. Given this, flamboyant designer Rohit Bal is...
- Rohit Bal, Lancome unveil bridal makeup range
- New Delhi, Aug 26, After the fashion industry, designer Rohit Bal has entered the world of beauty products through a...